Subject to the applicable law and to this Refund Policy conditions, you may be eligible to receive a full refund within 14 days following the day of your purchase as long as refund reasons do not contradict the Refund Policy conditions outlined below.
- No refund will be issued after 14 days have passed since the purchase date.
- The claim for a refund may apply only to the primary DDI Utilities license (No refund will be issued for Premium Support or Extended Download Warranty).
- If you purchased additional services and/or products or subscription/s in another order, you must specify which account you are requesting to be refunded.
- No refund will be issued if a user refuses to re-install or re-link DDI Utilities Software in the event of the performed upgrade of the operating system on the target device.
- No refund will be issued if a user’s target device is not in compliance with the DDI Utilities Compatibility Policy.
- No refund will be issued if the target device has lost connection due to the absence of internet access, factory reset or update to the latest operating system version.
No refund can be issued to a user if the reasons for a refund are completely beyond DDI Utilities’s control. They include, but are not limited to:
- A target device is not owned by a user or a user did not receive consent of the target phone owner to install the DDI Utilities Software.
- A target device does not have Internet access.
- The carrier is changed by a target device user that leads to the loss of internet connectivity and consequently improper functioning of DDI Utilities Software.
- Update the operating system of a target device that is not or no longer supported.
- A target device was reset to the original factory settings.
- A user does not follow the installation guidelines of our customer support team via email.
- A user refuses technical assistance.
- A user does not have physical access to a target device or has forgotten the password to unlock it.
- A user did not receive the data that had been saved on a target phone before DDI Utilities was installed on it.
- A user intended to use DDI Utilities on more than one target device after purchasing one subscription plan.
- Personal reasons (I’ve changed my mind, I’ve made a purchase by mistake, Software was not used, etc.)
- A user’s target phone is not in compliance with the DDI Utilities compatibility requirements.
- DDI Utilities Software was unlinked or damaged by anti-virus software, target device’s owner or other services.
- A user does not have iCloud credentials for a target device or they are not up-to-date.
- iCloud backup cannot be activated to a target device by a user.
- A target device does not have daily Wi-Fi connection.
- 2-factor/2-step verification is enabled on a target device and a user is either unable or does not want to disable it.
- A target device does not have enough space in iCloud for saving backups and a user is not able to increase it;
- No refund will be due if the purchased product’s license key is activated by clicking the YOUR DOWNLOAD LINK field in the Activation email or if any data from a device is uploaded to an online account.
- Access to your account is not granted in the event our support team requires access to troubleshoot an issue.
In the event you attempt to obtain a refund by claiming fraud, you will be required to produce appropriate documentation to constitute your claim. Claims and accusations relating to fraud are taken seriously by DDI Utilities. Any claims of fraud may require us to file certain documents with the banking industry, the card issuing bank, card processing system and your bank individually. In the event a fraud claim is the reason for a refund request, DDI Utilities will forward all submitted documentation and available information to our Risk Department who will conduct a thorough investigation. If fraud is found to be likely, or obvious, a full refund will be issued. Any refund request claiming fraud that is not verified by the card issuing bank and/or your bank will be issued at the sole discretion of DDI Utilities.
Here’s how to handle unauthorized credit card charges:
- Ask that person for payment. If they’re willing to give you the money, you may not need to dispute the charges, and you can give them a warning not to do it again. That could eliminate a lot of the hassle.
- Contact your issuer. If your family member refuses to pay you back, you should report the incident to your credit card company. You’ll need to file a dispute, and once the company investigates the situation, they will issue you a refund if they agree with your claim.
- File a police report. This may or may not be necessary. Your card’s issuer may require you to do it in order to approve your claim of fraud. Or you might need to file an identity theft report with the FTC. It’s understandable if you don’t want to report your family to the authorities, but it’s possible you could end up being liable for the charges if you don’t.
A good rule of thumb: If you are not willing to file a police report on your child, partner, or family member for making an online purchase without your permission, don’t ask for a refund for it.
- In the event of a chargeback by a credit card company (or similar action by another payment provider allowed by us) in connection with your purchase of any subscription plan(s), you agree that we may suspend access to any and all accounts you have with us.
- Account’s reactivation is processed at our discretion and only after our receipt of the unpaid purchase(s).
- Fees, incurred as the result of chargebacks or other payment disputes brought by you, your bank, or a Payment Provider, and disputes that require accounting or legal services shall be covered by you.
A good rule of thumb: If you are not willing to file a police report on your child, partner, or family member for making an online purchase without your permission, don’t file a chargeback for it.
Rebilling and Subscriptions
You will be billed the agreed-upon monthly subscription rate until canceled. You may cancel your subscription at any time.
To cancel your subscription
To cancel your subscription please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to provide your username so we may locate your transaction quickly. Your cancellation will be effective within 2 to 3 business days of receipt of your email and all further billings will terminate.
Activation of license key or data uploaded to your account. No refund will be due if the license key is activated or if any data from a device is uploaded to online account.
Our compliance team has the right to terminate any account at any time without notice if they suspect that DDI Utilities is being used in an illegal matter.
Premium Support Packages and Extended Download Warranties are NON-REFUNDABLE.